Hunter Valley One-to-One & Groups
Hi, thanks for stopping by. You’re in the right place if you’d like to explore one-to-one yoga sessions with me whether that's private group sessions or individual. I really enjoy this way of working; it’s a great way to individualize and develop your practice or treat yourself to a one-to-one yoga experience.
Currently ALL group sessions will be held online.
Please contact me for more details.
You might be:
- A couple or group visiting the Hunter Valley looking for a one-off yoga session to complement their weekend.
- A business wanting to book yoga at work sessions.
- A beginner in yoga wanting to build confidence, knowledge and a good foundation.
- Someone with more specific needs, disabilities or injuries.
- Someone who needs a more flexible approach to his or her yoga practice.
- Someone looking to treat their friend, partner or family member.
Hi Nicky, Thanks again for what I believe was a very (life- changing for some) needed and appreciated Teacher Professional Learning session.I have planned many staff meetings and I have never received a text message from 100% of people attending to say thank you and what an amazing time they all had. Every one of them said they wished it went even longer and that they have never felt so relaxed.Thank you so much it really was such a powerful and meaningful session. You are amazing at what you do- share it with the world!
Emily, Millfield School, Hunter Valley
1:1 yoga sessions will help you:
- Build good foundations in your yoga practice, finding the right strength, flexibility, alignment, balance and awareness right for your body and personality, without needing to push or feel you’re not good enough. You’ll be more aware of your posture and feel more present and alive in your body.
- Feel confident to adjust your own posture and practice according to your needs and intentions.
- Adapt your practice – perhaps you have injuries or different needs or are returning to yoga from a long sabbatical?
- Understand more about breathing to help calm the nervous system and re-charge your energy
- Learn how to relax and meditate so the little things don’t get to you.
- Enjoy more confidence, knowledge and understanding about your own body, mind and energy system.
- Yoga usually helps give us more tolerance and makes everything seem that much brighter!
I have more than 16 years experience focusing my teaching on individual, couple and small group privates both in London & Sydney.
Private sessions can be one-off or for a particular length of time.
There will be an initial worksheet for one to one sessions to find out more and I’ll tailor the sessions to meet your needs.
We can work online from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection or in-person in the Hunter Valley.
Thank you so much for coming over to Pokolbin to run a Yoga practice with our business group during our retreat this weekend. The weather and location were both awesome, and so lovely to start the day outside amongst the vineyards with yoga and meditation. Thank you for bringing all the mats and equipment needed. The practice you ran was perfect for our mixed level group, and we enjoyed meeting you. Your aura and happiness spill out into your work. We would recommend you to anyone looking for a private group session. Best wishes for your life and business in the Hunter Valley.
Emerald Media Group – Sydney
Dear Nicky, we thoroughly enjoy your private classes, you are a great inspiration to us, always calm, patient, and happy. You are just a beautiful person to learn from. Thank you for all the wonderful lessons and hopefully many more to come in the future.
Marisa & Jovan – Sydney, NSW
Groups visiting the Hunter Valley
If you’re visiting the Hunter Valley on a wine tour, retreat or business getaway then one-off sessions can be a great way to start your weekend.
Whether you’re with work colleagues, a women’s group or on retreat, I’ll adapt the class to the needs of the group and the activities of the weekend.
Sessions can take place in your home, guesthouse, retreat centre, hotel or workplace.
Mats and props are included for up to 25 people.
Larger groups can be accommodated for, please email me with your requirements first.
Nicky came to do a private yoga workshop for my birthday with 5 girlfriends. After the 75minute session we unanimously said how soul-enriching the experience was. I asked Nicky in advance for a relaxing yoga experience and she tailored the session perfectly. We all finished feeling much more connected with our inner selves. One of my girlfriends didn't even want to do the yoga session but she hesitantly gave it a go, deciding to do a few poses then stop. But she didn't stop. She finished the 75mins and said it was the best yoga she had done.
I highly recommend Nicky if you are looking for a grounded, compassionate, zen-like yoga instructor. Her energy oozes the philosophy of yoga. She helped us start the weekend beautifully.
Lidia Georgy - Hunter Valley, NSW
1 x 60minute session
$160-220 (1-4 people)
$240-340 (5-10 people)
$360-460 (11-15 people)
Groups of more than 15 people can be accommodated for please contact me.